Pre-Somewhere


I think that this image would be really hard to photoshop myself into because of the pose as well as the neon lights. This image would definitely be a challenge due to the effect of the person running.


This photo inspired me to use a photo of celebrities to photoshop myself into. I think this would look really cool and I honestly couldn't think of a movie to put myself into so I feel like this could also be a cool idea.


I thought that this image was really funny and clever. I like how he edited the dad to look shorter, where I feel like most people would edit the son to look taller based on the request.


I think that this illusion would be fun to recreate because it can be applied to a lot of things. Sometimes it may be hard to find life size objects to photograph so this is a great realistic alternative.

Comments

Popular Posts