Business Cards

 For my business cards I wanted to go for a fun but pretty minimalistic style. I chose to with a very soft pink and bright red as my color scheme because I think that are really aesthetically pleasing next to each other. I wanted to incorporate cherries into my design because Cherry is my last name and I think it adds another personal element to the business cards. The most challenging part of this project for me was probably creating the cherries as well as finding fonts that I liked, and that fit the style I was trying to achieve. I really love the first and second designs the most, however I feel the second is the most professional looking and that is the one that I would probably choose to use.

Here are my final designs!

                                                                             Design 1



Design 2



Design 3



Here are my original sketches.






Comments

  1. I love your colors! They compliment each other perfectly. Incorporating your last name into your logo is a really nice touch. Your font is super original and fun. If I'd suggest anything it would be to keep both sides of the cards the same color, for cohesion's sake, but other than that it really is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I also agree that keeping the same color on each side would make sense, thank you for the suggestion!

      Delete
  2. These are so pleasing to look at. I love the different designs of that you went with. I love the small touch of the cherries underneath your name. It adds a very nice touch. I love how you incorporated your logo in the many different ways that you did. It was very creative and the different placement of the logo which makes each card very pleasing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these business cards. I think they are all very aesthetically pleasing. I think putting the cherries on the card because your last name is cherry was very clever and makes the cards more memorable. I also really like the font on the first card, it's very fun and interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts