Autoscopy


For my autoscopy project I focused on a snake/ halloween inspired theme. For one of my halloween costumes this year I was a snake so I used a picture from that night. I added snakeskin to the outer parts of my face for a cool effect, as well as a patterned background, dripping blood, and a snake in the bottom right corner. To achieve this I used the quick selection tool to select the area I wanted to keep from the original image or any image that I was adding and then added a mask to the image to remove the parts that I didn't want to keep. Overall this was a very fun project and I'm enjoying using Photoshop so far!


Here is my original image


Comments

  1. I love how you incorporated so much of the snakeskin theme in addition to your shirt. The snakeskin on your face and then the snake at the bottom look cool, and I really like how the red in your glasses matches the red dripping blood at the top. I also like how you kept the background colors simple, but still going along with the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I appreciate the feedback!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts