Logo


For my logo I  decided to use the sketch that I created based off of my "vibrant" moodboard. It is a paint bucket, drawn in a minimalistic and clean style with splashes of colorful paint pouring out of it. I think that this logo represents me well because I am very organized, which is represented by the clean and simple style but I also have a vibrant personality and can be more carefree in other aspects of my life.

Here are my final logos:





Here are the moodboards and sketches that inspired the final logo:












Comments

  1. This logo is very effective; the minimalist approach allows your design to be very versatile. The movement of the paint adds an extra element as well which is cool. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I really like that it's simple, yet interesting and adaptable. I also thought it was clever how the paint spill ends in a "C" to make it more identifiable as yours as it adds a connection to your name. Overall, great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts